Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rupes Reunion


So Melody came home last weekend from Provo. So she had mentioned getting together for dinner with Kapri and Jessica. As they were trying to arrange where we should meet up Jeesica mentioned Rupes. There's nothing better than dinner from Rupes except for maybe being there with some of our best friends. What made it even better is that all of our husbands decided to come. The funny part is we all had to convince them to go because they thought it was just the girls but once we told them the other guys would be there they all decided to go( I think they almost had a better time than us girls.)



We sat in Rupes for almost 3 hours talking it was so much fun and we definetly need to do it more often while we can because who knows where everyone will be in a year or two.

1 comment:

Insights said...

How fun!!! I am so jealous I love our little reunions! I laugh more at our dinners than anything else! I miss you girls!